- 1 How do I watch peacock on my Samsung Smart TV?
- 2 Can I get the peacock app on my TV?
- 3 How do I download peacock on my TV?
- 4 Why can’t I get peacock on my Samsung TV?
- 5 How do I use AirPlay on my Samsung Smart TV?
- 6 How can I get peacock TV for free?
- 7 How can I add apps to my Samsung Smart TV?
- 8 Where can I watch peacock TV?
- 9 How do I cast to my Samsung TV?
How do I watch peacock on my Samsung Smart TV?
How to stream Peacock on Samsung TV
- Open your Smart View app and choose the mirror option for your TV.
- Navigate to your Peacock app and select the Smart View option.
- Peacock should now play on your TV.
Can I get the peacock app on my TV?
Peacock can be streamed on a Samsung smart TV by purchasing or using an existing Roku player, Google Chromecast, Apple TV, Android TV device, PlayStation 4, or an Xbox One. The premium tier of Peacock is also included with select Cox and Xfinity cable boxes.
How do I download peacock on my TV?
To get started, find or download the Peacock application on your device or head directly to PeacockTV.com and enter your email address to create a Peacock account. Then, you’re ready to watch!
Why can’t I get peacock on my Samsung TV?
Peacock for Samsung Smart TV is available, however only on select Samsung 2018, 2019, & 2020 Smart TV’s that support AirPlay 2. They currently don’t have a native Samsung Smart TV App.
How do I use AirPlay on my Samsung Smart TV?
Select the photo or video you want to share, and then tap the Share icon at the bottom left. Tap AirPlay, and then tap the TV you want to stream to. The image or video will display on the TV. Note: If a code displays, you will need to enter it on your phone to make the content appear.
How can I get peacock TV for free?
How to watch Peacock TV for free
- When you sign up on the website, you’ll be given the option to sign up with one of three subscription tiers. Click on the free option, on the left.
- To sign up for free, you’ll have to enter your email and create a password.
- Once you’ve signed up, you’ll be able to watch Peacock TV’s free content.
How can I add apps to my Samsung Smart TV?
- Press the Smart Hub button from your remote.
- Select Apps.
- Search for the app you want to install by selecting Magnifying glass icon.
- Type the Name of the application you want to install. Then select Done.
- Select Download.
- Once the download completes, select Open to use your new app.
Where can I watch peacock TV?
Peacock is currently available on Android, Android TV, Apple TV, Chromecast, iOS, Xbox One, Vizio SmartCast TVs, and LG Smart TV. It’ll have an app released for the PlayStation 4 during the week of July 20th. There’s also a desktop web player for streaming on Mac, Windows, and Chromebook devices.
How do I cast to my Samsung TV?
Cast video to your Android TV
- Connect your device to the same Wi-Fi network as your Android TV.
- Open the app that has the content you want to cast.
- In the app, find and select Cast.
- On your device, select the name of your TV.
- When Cast. changes color, you’re successfully connected.