How do you draw a owl step by step?
- Draw a large U body shape.
- Add two simple ears and wings.
- Draw a nose and cheek lines.
- Add two large circle eyes.
- Add smaller circles inside.
- Draw lines on the wings.
- Add scallop feather lines.
- Draw a tree limbo below.
How do you make an easy owl?
How to Draw an Owl
- At the top of your paper, draw a gently curving line that goes from left to right.
- Below the curved line, draw 2 large circles in the center for the owl’s eyes.
- Draw a gently curving line for the body, kind of like a U-shape that tapers at the top.
- Draw a pair of feet and 2 curved lines for wings.
What is the Colour of owl?
Owls vary in colour from white through many shades of tan, gray, brown, or rufous (reddish) to deep brown.
How do you draw a small owl easy?
Version 1: How to Draw a Simple Cartoon Owl
- Start by drawing a slightly chubby U shape.
- Connect the end points of the U shape with a curved “valley”.
- Draw the eyes.
- Draw a beak between the eyes.
- Add details around the eyes – small arches that go around both eyes (younger kids can skip this step).