- The death of Monique Samuels’ beloved pet bird, T’Challa, which she describes as a ″freak accident,″ has left her inconsolable.
- 4:12 PM, July 6, 2021, Pacific Standard Time Monique Samuels, a former star of ‘The Real Housewives of Potomac,’ came to Instagram to break the news that her cherished pet parrot, T’Challa, had passed away.
- ″A strange accident claimed the life of my friend Tchalla Samuels.
- Despite the fact that T’Challa did make it back to his kingdom in one piece and without incident, he regrettably passed away in July of 2021.
- Monique paid her respects to T’Challa by posting a tribute on Instagram, where she said, ″Rest easy, my lovely feather baby.″ T’Challa was said to have perished in a ″freak accident,″ despite the fact that Monique had anticipated that the bird would outlast her.
What happened to Monique Samuels’pet bird?
Monique Samuels is inconsolable since her beloved parrot, T’Challa, passed away recently. The former cast member of The Real Housewives of Potomac, who is now 37 years old, broke her silence on the death of her African grey parrot in an emotional message on Instagram on Tuesday.
How did Monique Samuels’ parrot T’Challa die?
- Former cast member on Real Housewives of Potomac Following what she described as a ″freak event,″ Monique Samuels disclosed that her cherished parrot T’Challa had passed on 7.
- The ex-Real Housewife of Beverly Hills said in an emotional post that she was going through ″indescribable anguish.″ On July 1, about five o’clock in the afternoon, my entire life was turned upside down,’ Monique captioned an Instagram video of herself with T’Challa.
What happened to Monique’s beloved bird T’Challa?
When Monique’s much-loved parrot went missing, she wrote on Instagram that she was ″devastated″ and that she was hoping for the bird’s safe return. During the previous season of RHOP, Monique was the one to introduce T’Challa.
What happened to Monique Monique’s dog?
Monique admitted that ever since the tragic day, she had been going through a series of intense emotions, and both she and her children were unable to stop sobbing. The housewife reminded her audience that it had been a year since her cherished cat had flown away, but that he had, thankfully, returned home the very next day.