How do you draw a simple owl step by step?
Version 2: How to Draw an Easy, More Realistic Owl
- Start by drawing an oval shape for the owl’s head.
- Draw a beak on the lower half of the oval shape.
- Draw another oval or “flat heart” shape starting from the beak.
- Draw two big black circles (or other color) for the owl’s eyes.
How do you draw a owl face?
- Draw the nose.
- Add the symmetrical brow shapes.
- Connect the top and draw two cheeks.
- Add smaller curves inside.
- Draw smaller circles inside.
- Add two smaller circles with spots inside.
- Draw the two wings.
- Erase the grey and add spots.
Who eats owl?
All owls are predators; they depend on other animals for food. However, very few predators feed on owls (except sometimes other owls). In fact, owls often eat other predators, such as weasels, bats, shrews and insect-eating birds. Therefore, owls hold a position at the top of the food chain.
How do you doodle an owl?
More videos on YouTube
- To doodle your owl, begin by drawing the eyes. First, doodle a couple of oval shapes for the eyes.
- Use a combination of curved and straight lines to draw the owl’s head and beak.
- Use two additional curved lines to draw the body of the owl.
- Use two arc shapes to draw the wings of our own.